APNSW members elect a five person Management Committee (MC) from among the membership to oversee the network. MC members serve on the committee for two years.
In 2016, community members elected:
- Jules Kim – Scarlet Alliance (Australia)
- Sakina Sayyad – National Network of Sex Workers (NNSW, India)
- Nguyen Thi Thuy – Vietnam Network of Sex Workers (VNSW)
- Tony Zheng – Shanghai CSW & MSM Center (SCMC, China)
- Terou Dawahnee – Philippine Sex Workers Collective (PSWC)
APNSW has a small Secretariat based in Bangkok, which is led by a Regional Coordinator (RC). The Secretariat, through the Regional Coordinator, is responsible for the day to day running of the network.
The Regional Coordinator is currently Kay Thi Win, who is supported by a team consisting of a Project Officer, Finance Officer, Admin and Membership Officer, Communications and Policy Officer, and a long-term consultant through the Technical Support Foundation.
APNSW currently receives funding from:
- Robert Carr Fund for civil society networks
- Red Umbrella Fund
- Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- MAC AIDS Fund