APNSW members elect a five person Management Committee (MC) from among the membership to oversee the network. MC members serve on the committee for two years.
The following community members were elected to the Management Committee in 2016:
- Jules Kim – Scarlet Alliance (Australia)
- Nguyen Thi Thuy – Vietnam Network of Sex Workers (VNSW)
- Tony Zheng – Shanghai CSW & MSM Center (SCMC, China)
- Terou Dawahnee – Philippine Sex Workers Collective (PSWC)
APNSW has a small Secretariat based in Bangkok, which is led by a Regional Coordinator (RC). The Secretariat, through the Regional Coordinator, is responsible for the day to day running of the network.
The Regional Coordinator is currently Kay Thi Win, who is supported by a team consisting of a Project Officer, Finance and Human Resource Officer, Admin Officer, and Communications and Policy Officer.
APNSW currently receives funding from:
- Robert Carr Fund for civil society networks
- Red Umbrella Fund
- MAC AIDS Fund
- UN Trust Fund
- South Asia Women’s Fund